M
MegaMan
Thanks for the list, although be advised, dont go disabling all these at once. Do a few, reboot, check all is working as expected then disable a few more. Also RAM is so cheap these days just go grab another 512 stick 
Folge dem Video um zu sehen, wie unsere Website als Web-App auf dem Startbildschirm installiert werden kann.
Anmerkung: Diese Funktion ist in einigen Browsern möglicherweise nicht verfügbar.
shoko schrieb:There is a "naked" version of XP that is very useful for old computers, it's called:
Windows.XP.Professional.N.Corporate-XiSO
spainmiami schrieb:Black Viper has been tweaking XP services for several years now. And he explains alot in detail. His 1st instruction "Do not use msconfig to disable services. Type in the Run box "services.msc" instead!"Heres the link that is mirroring part of what he did. His main site is down for now.
http://majorgeeks.com/page.php?id=12
Yeah, disabling the DNS client isn't a good idea either if a DNS server doesn't exist in the local network.scubascythan schrieb:I guess you would have to understand most of it to disable it... Cause I was reading through it and realized that DHCP client was to be disabled... Well I don't know about most of you but most people I know use routers thus are DHCP servers... If they didn't know that and disabled it... Lol have fun trying to connect.