Tom Hanks in "Star Trek XI" !

  • Ersteller Ersteller Picapau
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
Tom Hanks is a great actor but I don't see him acting in a SciFi movie only as an alien maybe :0
 
It would be good to see him in a ST movie
 
I thiked again and, its a very weak possibility becouse of money. How much he takes for one movie and how much big is standard budget of one ST movie :rolleyes:
 
Tom Hanks in a ST Movie ??
Its a good Idea !!
I heared that JJ Abrams will be the director for the next movie !!
It will be a better movie than the last one :D
 
"Let me guess Tom Hanks will play captain James T. Gump" :klatsch_3:

tom hanks.. only if he's a klingon...thank you..

WHAT I WANT!!! :
- silvester stalone as an andorian..
- jenna jameson as the doctor
- jolene blalock..just put her there somewhere...
- dave chappelle as the captain
- snoop dog as a romulan
 
When I was writing this rumor here I could almoust belive in it. Now after some time, I have only hope that whatever it'll be it will be created by people with good ideas.
 
I don't know what bothers me more... the rumors of Tom Hanks being in a Star Trek movie (hard to imagine that) or the fact that they're still even making Star Trek movies... what's left to make a movie out of? Star Trek 11: Probing Uranus? :rolleyes:
 
Like is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get, like tom hanks in Star Trek.
 
sos-kinderdorf schrieb:
... what's left to make a movie out of? Star Trek 11: Probing Uranus? :rolleyes:

There are 3 series without serious movie: DS9, Voyager, Enterpise. So they have many possibilities, like making movie with Voyager and DS9 crew. The have similar Stardates. (before voyager was sent to badlands both crew could have some adventure ;) )
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten