Windows Vista RC1 available for Public download

  • Ersteller Ersteller Pickle
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
Do you know of an activation crack? Not an activation reset like has been floating around.......a real crack.
 
the beta testers told ms that vista is still full of bugs and they dont give a shit and come out with an RC1 pfft im relly not liking that. imo it shuld still be a beta untill everything get green card by beta testers
 
I'd rather wait 'till the final release in january 07....
thx anyway.
 
vista will be too heavy for nowadays computers,
of course it will install but , then to work u need some ram and vista uses 90% of your ram already,
good work ms,
 
tyr4 schrieb:
vista will be too heavy for nowadays computers,
of course it will install but , then to work u need some ram and vista uses 90% of your ram already,
good work ms,

i am waiting to change my hardware config for vista,not joking i am still using 32 mb ddr graphic card :smile:
 
I have tried the beta for a while now and I really like the look of it, but I don't like how it eats resources but my computer is not that good either.
 
since the drivers for graphics software are also in Beta for vista, there are some performance losses in games.
 
I have a 386 with 4mb of RAM and 256k of VRAM! It's in the closet though, and I've had older hardware.

Anyway, I'd emulate Vista, but I get the feeling that Vista will be unusable on the fastest computer in emulation.

I don't even want Vista- it will be full of candy interface and security issues. I'm looking toward Windows 2007 or 2008, aka Windows Longhorn, or Windows Vista Server. If Windows 2000 and 2003 is an indication, the server version will come with things like Remote Registry, Messenger, etc disabled by default. As well, by the time Vista is more popular, moving to Server won't be as difficult. The Vista codebase will have its own awful peculiarities, but many of the rewritten things and additional features might become requirements soon after release as it happened with XP (WinME was dumped fast).
 
i honestly think Vista is going to be a pirates nightmare, with DRM being enforced and all that.
 
XP was supposed to be pirates nightmare, and it was..... for about a week(a month if some ppl wanted to get stable and working crack).
 
Please go to the Customer Preview Program website to register and receive a Product Key, which is required to install and activate the software.

Just as a note: The keys that they are handing out for this RC1 are good until May 2007.
 
Omega69 schrieb:
The beta tester of XP (about 1.000.000.000 people) told MS that xp is still full of bugs, but..xDD
I dont recomend install that version, you will have problem with drivers, software, etc...

Bye!!.
LOOOOOL
when VISTA comes out i might get to WIN2k3 until someone fully cracks vista and i buy some better hardware ;)
 
The only thing I'm worried about is losing compatibility for certain games...
 
guess they gona make some compability for older games like it was in winxp which kinda didn't worked for all but for most at least for me :) so let's wait and see what's famous microsoft is after
 
Vista is full of bugs and it using up more resource than win xp.Wait until it come out more stable version.
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten