Wie heißt das Lied? it's falling love

2

2007

Wie heißt das Lied? it's falling love

Hallo, ich habe hier mal einen Ausschnitt aus einem Lied hochgeladen.

Link: keine direkten links[/url]

Text: it's a falling love; now what sehe get oh trabel now
(so ungefähr)


Kann mir jemand sagen von wem das lied ist und wie sein Titel ist?


Wäre sehr Dankbar

Vielen Dank
 
also das lied heißt

I NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN


und ist von

DIONNE WARWICK


hier der ganze text zum mitsingen:

What do you get when you fall in love?
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

What do you get when you kiss a guy?
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia.
After you do, he'll never phone you.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

Don't tell me what is all about,
'Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out,
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you

What do you get when you fall in love?
You get enough tears to fill an ocean
That's what you get for your devotion.
I'll never fall in love again.
I'll never fall in love again.

What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
So, for at least until tomorrow,
I'll never fall in love again!
I'll never fall in love again!

Don't tell me what it's all about
`Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out
Out of those chains, those chains that bind you
That is why I'm here to remind you. (here to mind you) 3x
What do you get when you fall in love?
You only get lies and pain and sorrow
So, for at least, until tomorrow
I'll never fall in love again
Oh, I'll never fall in love again

gruß ich
 
nicht das gesuchte lied

Hallo,

das ist leider nicht das gesuchte Lied.
Es ist ganz anders wie das was ich hochgeladen habe.

Kann mir noch jemand anderes weiterhelfen?


Wäre sehr Dankbar.
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten