Who watching One Tree Hill and The O.C.

  • Ersteller Ersteller Kostya7786
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
K

Kostya7786

I love these two TVShows!
 
i watch The O.C. but the show is getting worse by every episode.
Season 1 was super good, Season 2 was ok. 4 episodes has been aired from season 3 and i didn't like them. too much tragedy.
 
My friends forced me into watching these 2 ahaha =x but yeah its pretty good..
 
one tree hill
suprisingly good
 
the OC is good but its nothing like the real orange county.
 
Never got into it, it seems too teen-orientated to hold my interest. Although it is good for some jailbait spotting. :o
 
i can not imagine all of these events happened in a year
 
I only watch OC
is One tree hill better?
 
i don't why but OC started off real well but now the show is become worse with every episode.
OTH no so great start but the new season really get me hooked.
 
One tree hill cracks me up man
 
I watched the first season on and off of the OC. Had some memorable scenes in it. I love the kind of rock and roll lifestyle
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten