What's the best game you have ever played?

  • Ersteller Ersteller McBag
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
M

McBag

My best game ever is The Legend of Dragoon for ps1.
It's (I think so)better than Final Fantasy.
And i played it 5 times completely.
 
Mine more absolutely favorit is Champions Return to Arms for PS2
 
I've never been a huge games fan, but of the games I did play, my favorites were NFS:MW and Cossacks :) But I'm sure there are better one's out there :)
 
one of the best games was half life and the following series.
i love the story, the gameplay, the gravitation canon, to be gordon freeman and finally i love alyx vance xD
did you get the joke?

the newest game, that has been released and which is in my opinion the most innovativest it Portal. its awesome!

mfg mrjonnyjonnie
 
Some of my favourite videogames are Donkey Kong 64 (Nintendo 64), Commander Keen (PC) and WoW (PC) :D
 
my favourite game is Final Fantasy X for PS2.
The Story is awesome and the characters are great.
The Graphic is very good and you can play long time
Final Fantasy is the best :D
 
I really loved Half Life, especially Half Life 2 and episodes.The story is awesome and the feeling you get while playing this epic game is incredible.
And I really look forward to Half Life 3.

love the story, the gameplay, the gravitation canon, to be gordon freeman and finally i love alyx vance xD
did you get the joke?

I didn't get it ^^
 
The best single Player-Game was Anno 1602 :D
In Multiplayer (on Lan Parties) I like Call of Duty 4 and Far Cry 2!

The best online game is Warrock (because it's free and there is many action :D)

mfg
Creed007
 
MY favorite game is: "Battelfield 1942" it is nice or singele or multiplayer - modus.
Also a nice game ist Call of duty 4.

lg zehe
 
My favourite game are Counter Strike and 3D "Fahrschule". It`s very heavy, and funny.

I play it very often, because I´m a very good player. I´m the best in our town.
 
The best game I have ever played is Final Fantasy X for PS2.
The story is awesome, the charakters and the grafiks are great and you can play it for a long time, because there is so much to discover.
I also like Zelda (OoT and TP). Both are excellent games :)
 
I love Audiosurf - a small, cheap game from Steam with a very easy control.
You have to fly or drive, it's something between that^^ and collect as many coloured stones as you can and try not to hit grey stones.
And the best is that the parcour you have to fly is construct after the beat and speed and rythm of a song you've chosen - GREAT

Oliver95
 
its long ago that i really aktive played a game ...but the last really good game i played was thang online.
the game is dead now(hacked destroyed and so on) and the game wasn t even good ...but i loved the community and the real roleplaying feeling .
its amazing when you realize that there are few hundret real personalitys at the other end of the wire :D

have a nice day
 
The best game i´ve played was Battlefield 2 and the Gothic series

I really love the gothic story and grafics it´s really nice and sometimes you have to think about how you do sth, so it´s more than just hit and run ;D
 
I think, the best game i´ve ever played is gothic 2.
 
Some people here are posting more than 1 game, but the topic asks for one game, the best you ever have played.

But i cant answer directly to the topics question, because there are a lot of good games, and i dont have the best one.
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten