Want to buy a new LCD display

Fonske45

Well-known member
I want to buy a new LCD (TFT) display. 19 inch. I like to play first person shooters.
I think i go for the BenQ 937S+
Any other suggestions?
 
hi there, well i just this week bought this tft and i can honestly say its the best tft ive ever seen/used and at that price u think you will agree is a bargain :top:

hope this helped
 
Bei timshardware findet man echt alles, das theme hier drifft sich echt gut. MeGGi braucht auch einen tft... :top:
 
Bought yesterday the BenQ 937S+. Wow, fine screen. Don't see anything ( may be a little bit) from 'ghosting'.
 
Try the new BenQ TFT FP91V. Its much more better because it comes with a new Polish Display what is amazing. Im working in a Computer Store and we have this new Display in our Presentation Room. The Screen looks like a High Quality Print in Playboy or FHM. More Info here: http://benq.co.uk/Products/LCD/index.cfm?product=516
 
Fonske45 schrieb:
I want to buy a new LCD (TFT) display. 19 inch. I like to play first person shooters.
I think i go for the BenQ 937S+
Any other suggestions?


If you want to save alot of money on a LCD I highly suggest going with Dell especially when they have good deals. Tiger Direct also has for $1100 a 32 inch lcd screen http://www.tigerdirect.com hope my advice helps.
 
In my opinion, BenQ is inexpensive but not that good.
Or you can choose 17" wide screen, it's really good for playing game!!
 
I'm not sure about international folk, but if you live in the US you can get a Dell lcd for insanely cheap since they have sales just about every month on them. Consumer Reports rated their 19"er a best buy.
 
LG 1980Q 8ms
Or go to the website of DELL,24" LCD is cheap there.
 
Benq fp71e ist gut und schnell die19"version kostet etwas mehr!:top:
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten