Trailer for Milla Jovovich's "Ultraviolet"

  • Ersteller Ersteller KeYmAkEr101
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
K

KeYmAkEr101

Looks similar to her resident evil movies or though I do like the transformations that they go through (ball => soldier):top:

Synopsis:
Set in the late 21st century, a subculture of humans have emerged who have been modified genetically by a vampire-like disease (Hemophagia), giving them enhanced speed, incredible stamina and acute intelligence, and as they are set apart from "normal" and "healthy" humans, the world is pushed to the brink of worldwide civil war (a war between humans and hemophages) aimed at the destruction of the "diseased" population. In the middle of this crossed-fire is - an infected woman - Ultraviolet (Jovovich), who finds herself protecting a nine-year-old boy who has been marked for death by the human government as he is believed to be a threat to humans.

Trailer:
http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/ultraviolet_trailer/default.asp
 
OOOOOOOOOOOH thats looks good, hope it will be.
the trailer reminded me the movie Equilibrium with Christian Bale.
 
looks great.
can´t wait until its out....
 
It looks like a mixture of Resident Evil and Underworld with Aeon Flux style
But really looks promising...
 
hey, it's got Milla joyjoyjoy in it , that's all I need to go see it... at my couch
 
One of my favourite female actors :) Can't wait to see this film. Thx for the trailer link.

Edit: Spelling!
 
I've seen the trailer, too. I loved Equilibrium (it's from the same director), but this trailer didn't really convince me. I think it just looks too ridiculous.
Maybe I'm wrong.
 
looks to be what Resident Evil was trying to be
 
Also, I'm not sure if anyone here is a fan of movie music, but if you liked the songs on that trailer like I did, I looked them up. The first one, as we all should know by now as it was used in The Matrix along with many other movies is "Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Variation)" by Rob Dougan (or Rob.D) the second one is called "24" by Jem.
 
looks ridiculous.
like Aeon Flux!
...was in parts very stupid too.
 
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten