The Russian King of Spam murdered

I weep crocodile tears for this sob. :top:
 
wonder what he spammed about?
 
inversez schrieb:
wonder what he spammed about?

Prolly ...

speak easy schrieb:
Penis enlargment?

Hot hot girls?

Bill Gates sending you a dollar?

...or something very similar.

censored.gif
<------ That's all I can say about spam.
 
I can't even imagine what I'd do to a spammer in real life
 
well, gotta say, you reap what sow. Admitted its maybe a bit harsh, but if you spam an entire massive country you should probably realise that not everyone you're spamming is going to be sane! Guys, in this scum-bag world you've gotta be aware of the REAL world, not everyone is lovely, not everyone is going to sit back and let you do what you want, how about just thinking before you act!!?!
 
I wonder if someone should email everyone on his mailing list to let them know he wont be contacting them for a long long time :shockkk!:
 
ACTUALLY, how sure are we that he was the russian king of email spam? Maybe it was his English competition in the world spam eating contest?

I mean personally I think Spam tastes like shite, but maybe this guy simply loved eating it... :top:
 
i think that's a bit extreme.
i hate spam but to murder for it......
w
this world is really becoming more fu**** up :shockkk!: :shockkk!: :shockkk!: :shockkk!: :shockkk!: :shockkk!: :shockkk!: :shockkk!:
 
dutchman is right...
he is still a human.
 
well i suppose he could learn it...

Murders just sucks.
 
Wow. Imagine the day when international laws are passed that allows spammers to be sentenced to life in prisonment or even the death sentence. That would be a real service the the public.
 
Spam is one of the worsts things that appeared in the net but kill a person cause of spam is to much ,anything pays the human life.
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten