T
tiger22
Track List:
01. Wouldn't It Be Nice 02:25
02. You Still Believe In Me 02:32
03. That's Not Me 02:29
04. Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder) 02:53
05. I'm Waiting For The Day 03:05
06. Let's Go Away For A While 02:21
07. Sloop John B 02:59
08. God Only Knows 02:52
09. I Know There's An Answer 03:10
10. Here Today 02:55
11. I Just Wasn't Made For These Times 03:14
12. Pet Sounds 02:23
13. Caroline, No 02:54
14. Hang On To Your Ego 03:15
15. Wouldn't It Be Nice (Stereo) 02:33
16. You Still Believe In Me (Stereo) 02:36
17. That's Not Me (Stereo) 02:31
18. Don't Talk 02:58
(Put Your Head On My Shoulder) (Stereo)
19. I'm Waiting For The Day (Stereo) 03:07
20. Let's Go Away For A While (Stereo) 02:25
21. Sloop John B (Stereo) 03:00
22. God Only Knows (Stereo) 02:55
23. I Know There's An Answer (Stereo) 03:18
24. Here Today (Stereo) 03:07
25. I Just Wasn't Made For These Times 03:21
(Stereo)
26. Pet Sounds (Stereo) 02:38
27. Caroline, No (Stereo) 03:34
Wer es haben möchte pn an mich .....und danke hier