Speed Up Bittorrent By Allowing Many Half-Open Connections

  • Ersteller Ersteller Lenneth
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
L

Lenneth

This is for Windows XP SP2...
Windows XP SP2 limited the Half-Open Connections limit up to 10...{Outbound Connections}

...Yeah only 10? wtf....

This Opens up as many Half-Open outbound connections as you like and changes the default windows xp SP2 number of 10...
{Many people should know about this}

This should speed up bittorrent by a lot...if you didn't do this before...you should increase it to 50 or so...

lvllord's patcher will do it for you...

Main Site:
www.lvllord.de

Direct Link {English}:
http://www.lvllord.de/download.php?url=en/EvID4226Patch223d-en.zip

Direct Link {German}:
http://www.lvllord.de/download.php?url=de/EvID4226Patch223d-de.zip

Enjoy...
 
I'll try it, thanks for the tip.
 
thanks .. it improve my d/l speed
 
is this like that standalone program BT Engine ?
 
also you can only increase download speed if the file is very popular.. if you and 3 people are downloading and 1 person seeding, chances are youve already got as many connections to them as youre going to have.
 
This is the first thing that I do after installing Windows XP SP2! :)
 
I've noticed a big jump in speed opening more than 10 half-open connections. Thanks for the info!
 
You can also try to use cfosspeed, it did help me to get better speed while downloading and surfing the internet.
I don'nt got a link to it (sorry) but just try search for it on different torrent sites.
 
Ok thanks for the tip, and share it with us
 
Yeah, it's really great!
And it works under w2k3 too
 
Wow i never knew about that thxn alot
 
warezdude schrieb:
also you can only increase download speed if the file is very popular.. if you and 3 people are downloading and 1 person seeding, chances are youve already got as many connections to them as youre going to have.

ya but that would suck...get a better tracker...

Anyway a lot of people are thanking me ^_^
I think it would be more fun to use the "Thanks" button ehe ^_^
 
I tried this already and i don't see any difference in speedwise but never the less thanks for the info.
 
I've tried it and no changes. Anyway, I think this proggie will help people with no speed limitation from their ISP. My connection is limited around 30K on daytime and I can't do anything to change that, only if I'll pay extra$$$, but that's not an option.:nene:
 
not as far as I am aware.
I've also seen recommendations for inreasing the number of half open ports to 500 or so.

I used XP-AntiSpy: http://www.xp-antispy.org
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten