R
Randall Flagg
Soundtrack: The Village (Complete Score) || by N0Nam€-Crew
The Village (Complete Score) (Soundtrack)
Tracklist
01 - Opening - The Funeral
02 - The Bad Color
03 - Live is Long And Love Is Deep
04 - Pluck Test
05 - Some People Give Off The Tinest Color
06 - Decided To Pass The Forest
07 - Those Secrets - Crossed The Forbidden Line
08 - They'Re Coming - He'Ll Come Back
09 - Deepest Sollow
10 - The Warnings
11 - I Will Dance With You On Our Wedding Night
12 - I Cannot See His Color
13 - There's Been An Accident
14 - We Could Only Pray - I Trust You
15 - The Setoff
16 - I Am... Sad For You, Papa
17 - Led By Love - The Fall
18 - The Attack - The Death
19 - The Hidden Road - The Past
20 - Will You Help Me
21 - The Return - To Continue This Place... - End Titles
22 - Scoring The Village
Parts: 1
Hosted @ RapidShare
>>> Rulez <<<
stehen HIER
Tracklist
01 - Opening - The Funeral
02 - The Bad Color
03 - Live is Long And Love Is Deep
04 - Pluck Test
05 - Some People Give Off The Tinest Color
06 - Decided To Pass The Forest
07 - Those Secrets - Crossed The Forbidden Line
08 - They'Re Coming - He'Ll Come Back
09 - Deepest Sollow
10 - The Warnings
11 - I Will Dance With You On Our Wedding Night
12 - I Cannot See His Color
13 - There's Been An Accident
14 - We Could Only Pray - I Trust You
15 - The Setoff
16 - I Am... Sad For You, Papa
17 - Led By Love - The Fall
18 - The Attack - The Death
19 - The Hidden Road - The Past
20 - Will You Help Me
21 - The Return - To Continue This Place... - End Titles
22 - Scoring The Village
Parts: 1
Hosted @ RapidShare
>>> Rulez <<<
stehen HIER