Pride FC best fighters

  • Ersteller Ersteller JetKoX
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
J

JetKoX

Hye,

Do you know Pride FC championship ?

It's a little bit like Ultimate Fighting Championship(i don't like UFC), but it's more technical and less boring to watch.

Code:
http://www.pridefc.com/pride2004/index_e.htm

What's your best fighters in Pride FC ?

For me it's :

WANDERLEI SILVA
Quinton Jackson (Rampage)
Mirco Cro Cop

One more is Bas Rutten, but i think he don't fight anymore.
 
I agree with you dude but UFC is hard aswell.
Im training my self aswell Kickboxing pride section and i love that sport:)
I agree with your selection of fighters but there is so many more good fighters i cant choose,maybe the best for me is Russian Fedor Emailanenko and Mirko.
I bet you know they will fight on 28 august for the title of world champ.
Its gonna be awsome match:)
 
there is something you gonna love

ed2k://|file|Pride.Critical.Countdown.2005.US-PPV.DSRip.XviD-aAF.CD1.avi|734535680|2BE80C8963F4EE80AC97AEDA08219A75|h=3WKHKLZKCBAZN3QZ6EDLAFV57VIH5OZ7|/


ed2k://|file|Pride.Critical.Countdown.2005.US-PPV.DSRip.XviD-aAF.CD2.avi|734580736|DE3252F4BC06C06947238108561DF48E|h=GYOQPYD6NTAD5NVT7BVI2FVVX64BD5UI|/


:top:
 
oparic schrieb:
I bet you know they will fight on 28 august for the title of world champ.
Its gonna be awsome match:)

I've heard about the score but haven't seen the match yet.

I've watched some more videos of Pride, and yes like you say there's others good fighters.

Thx for the links NeverLand :top:
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten