OMFG...what is going on here? Jew VS German?! or what?!

TotalOverdose

Well-known member
i seen on this topic:
No new Premium Users!
this Quote


Quote:
Originally Posted by steeldogg
you fuckin bitch!
its steeldogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you think you can get rid of me that quick?????
i've don't have just one spy here in the forum!!!!!!!!
i got a lot!!!!! and most of them are germans with premium rights!!!!!!! also 1 is vip pending
i swore that i will bring you down! and thats whats gonna be!!!!!!!!
you fuckin cock sucker, go fuck yourself you german fool, Adolf Hitler wannabie!!!!!!!!!
we gonna win!!!!!!!!
some of your best leecher already been spreaded everywhere, and soon to be hacked!!!
you bitches!!!!!!!!
learn that, you will never mess with Steel, cuz I lie, I cheat, I steal!!!!!!!
Biatch!!!!!!

Zitat:
fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zitat:
fuck you german bitch!!!!!!!
jews will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zitat:
kiss my ass, you fuckin bitch!


i lie i cheat i steal

fuckin hitler!

what is this?
can someone please expline me this thing,,,
i mean..the background of this post..and the reasons to write it,,,
whats going on?amm..i dont really understand this topic..
if anyone jew...he is not welcome here?
(i just asking because i dont understaned why this jew write this..)
i'm afraid because i'm a jew & from israel...
someone please can expline me this..
thanks
 
Hi Totaloverdose,

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Everybody can get on the internet and make an account here and ventilate about his disturbed ideas and beliefs ...

You get this kind of posts everywhere but ignoring them is the best you can do...and I think the author of this post is already (or at least should be) banned by now.

The other fact is that you react to a post from long ago ... the matter should already be resolved by now.

Cheers.
 
ok...and i just want to say sorry for him..and say that not all the israelis like this as*hole...
 
Hi Yahav, just don't bother ya about this nonsense.
If this guy was really a jew, I guess he wouldn't have mentioned it in this way!
In my opinion it's just a dickhead, who tries to provoke anger.
I actually don't even believe steeldogg beeing a jew and I think I'm not alone ;)
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten