S
saban
How can I make my own start screen for my device with WinCE 4.2
For example:
Every PNA navigation system has it own start screen from where you can acces let say mp3 player, navigation, settings...
I have one on my Typhoon 3200 PNA which is winCE 4.2 os based device
Question is :
How can I create my own start screen to put some additional buttons on it(Lets say one button with tomtom picture on it, another with Navigon 6 button on it and so on), is there some tool to do it easy or must I use programing knowledge (which is very poor
)
For example:
Every PNA navigation system has it own start screen from where you can acces let say mp3 player, navigation, settings...
I have one on my Typhoon 3200 PNA which is winCE 4.2 os based device
Question is :
How can I create my own start screen to put some additional buttons on it(Lets say one button with tomtom picture on it, another with Navigon 6 button on it and so on), is there some tool to do it easy or must I use programing knowledge (which is very poor