Looking for best way to download MP3

  • Ersteller Ersteller jaydee123456
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
J

jaydee123456

We all know they are different Clients like Emule or Limewire and so you can name them all.... But my question is the following, for exlusive promo's and the newest MP3 i'm searching the best way to download them ... I heard about Binaries but is this better then the search results of Emule ? If someone could help me find the best way of getting those newest promos i would love it.

Thanks a lot for the replies.

P.S. I'm ready to pay for an service. If it is good (Usenet ?)
I don't know much about this system.... Can anyone help ?
 
The fastest way to get new mp3s is get fast 0-day trackers.
 
DC++,emule and the last torrent
 
or you can use some old school mirc channels, but there are few of them right now
 
I usually use bittorrent client, but DC++ is also very good at downloading mp3.
 
u will get more rare albums etc. at DC++ if u find a decent hub of course as for new music torrents only
 
I use Bittorrent for new stuff and DC++ for older
 
I use LimeWire, and Bittorrent for new albums.
 
u can download them from 0-day trackers and FTP
 
for mp3 the best is DC++ or emule offcourse :)
 
I think emule is the best for old and new mp3
:top: :top:
 
get frostwire - its the best application for downloading single MP3 files :)
 
DC++ is fast & updated, u can also message the individual users for chatting.
 
Emule for old musick (litle slow), anything else Bittorrent(very fast)-best combination:top:
 
yep, emule is the place for oldies and classics, that's where to go to for hard-to-find music.
 
try find program names soulseek
best mp3 downloader but i cant find it anymore..
 
For usenet... the alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.complete_cd group is always filled with lots of new releases.
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten