i have oink account, what i need to do??

devil332211

Well-known member
hi mates,

i think u all know that i was banned from oink

now i have an account on oink,

what option i need to enable so they won't ban me?

i will upload at 50 kb/s..
 
Yes never cheat with a higher speed like 60 kb/s there. Always give real upload and only fake in torrents with many peers. Sometimes take a look in the peerlist of your torrent on oink and set the same up speed like other users there. Cheating there is very dangerous but it's possible...
 
devil332211 schrieb:
hi mates,

i think u all know that i was banned from oink

now i have an account on oink,

what option i need to enable so they won't ban me?

i will upload at 50 kb/s..

damn. I've been trying to get an account there for a long time... How did you get one so fast? :motz_6:
 
topdollar schrieb:
you need to give me an invite :tongue: i'm serious ....please:frown:

this is your second invite request, you risk to get your account banned.

no invite request.
 
try utorrent extreme leecher public 1.2, works there for my friend. don't get greedy. it doesn't matter if you upload at 50 or 30. i mean it is better to upload with 30, so what, you seed for an hour longer, but at least you save your account! if it is that important for you
 
sababot schrieb:
isnt shu mod safer than utorrent?

Of course it is safer.

Use it wisely and with low upload speeds and you won't get banned-

even on oink



mfg
Manas
 
I prefer the upload multiplier setting with a multi between 1.5 and 1.8.
I think it's the safest setting of the shu mod...
 
well i don't know which one is safer, but my friend and I use utorrent on oink and bitme.org no problem. maybe it's just pure luck! than lucky ass I've got:)
 
butcho,
i use speed mode++ for over a year
and never got busted
 
Yes it's a very good setting too. I alwasy use it if my real upspeed goes down because there are to much webseeder in that torrent.
 
i barely download from oink
because im download according to a rule i've made to myself
never download(cheat) with a torrent under 13 peers :D
 
very strict rule you made for yourself, but you should be on the very high side
 
Whats about Ratiomaster?
I uploaded with 15-20 kbs i get banned...
i uploaded 3 days...
There were 80 seeders and 170 leechers (19gB)on torrent....was it wrong?
 
Whats about Ratiomaster?
I uploaded with 15-20 kbs i get banned...
i uploaded 3 days...
There were 80 seeders and 170 leechers (19gB)on torrent....was it wrong?

I think it looked too suspicious to have a 19 gb file which wasn't really good seeded.


@ wizard

I tried it there a few days ago with the NRPG and it worked...
 
Whats about Ratiomaster?
I uploaded with 15-20 kbs i get banned...
i uploaded 3 days...
There were 80 seeders and 170 leechers (19gB)on torrent....was it wrong?

Das kann ich dir sagen. Bei solche großen Torrents sind zu 90% nur leute drin die ihre Ratio aufbessern wollen. Das heißt die Uploaden vlt 500MB kappen dann den Download und uppen nur noch. Da das da ca. 90% bei diesem File machen wird so gut wie kein Upload benötigt um die paar Leecher die das File wirklich haben wollen zu decken. Das bedeutet das die meisten User nicht mal einen Speed von 10 Kbits erreichen. Und da die ein Script haben das schaut wer da überhaupt downloaded und wer was uploaded (das Teil rechnet aus wer wie schnell uploaden kann) wirst du sofort gebannt...

Mfg

Rebound
 
banned/disabled accounts r in the databes, so they knwo your IP as long as it;s in the data base.
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten