How To Stop Xbox 360 Crashes [Works For Most Users]

  • Ersteller Ersteller masterchief
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
M

masterchief

Ok. I have an Xbox 360 and I noticed that it crashes very often. So I decided to contact Microsoft about the issue and they told a very simple solution. Amazingly, it works like a charm and my Xbox 360 works flawlessly now. This is all you have to do.:biggrin:

1. Make sure your Xbox 360 is in a well ventilated area. [Common sense]
2. Turn on your Xbox 360.
3. Go to the Dashboard and then to the System tab.
4. Next, go to Console Settings and then find the Clock selection.
5. If your Clock is set to 11/22/05 at around 7:00AM, that is the reason for the crashes.
6. Set the right time and you should be on your way to having a 100% working console.
7. If your time wasn't what I stated, sorry but I guess this doesn't help you if your console still crashes.

Good Luck!

Written by MasterChief:top:
 
wow, a time related bug. that sucks. guess that's why i had to update my dashboard before creating a live account.
 
tanx alot my friend have this problem and not it fixed
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten