How did you come across 00de ?? and how has it changed you ?

  • Ersteller Ersteller AsukaLangley
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
A

AsukaLangley

I thought this would be an interesting topic for us to discuss :)

how did you come across 00de ?? and how has it changed you ?

I myself came across this wonderful site when someone from filelist.org said something about members of the site haveing insanely high share ratio were probably useing Smashers Mod on a forum topic so i went to my handy dandy little google search engine and typed in "Smashers Mod" then came to this site :smile:

Now I cant imagine life without leecher mods :top: I hated haveing to leave my download on up to 6 hours after finishing my download just to achive 1:1 share ratio on bt sites where there arent that many peers but tons of seeds, thats not to say I dont "share" I still do sometimes but with leecher mods I only share about half the time i used to or less :smile:
 
For myself I found this wonderful site while using google. I was looking for emule mods, when I came across this site on like the 15th page:tongue: .
I signed up and waited my 14 days (i think it was) (during waiting I became addicted to the forums) and after the 14 days I started downloading/using those excellent l33cher mods. Addicted ever since...
So this was all thanks to google! :biggrin:
[Talk about google is your friend]
 
i seeded a file for two months on boxtorrents and did not even get .75 ratio. i calculated if i stopped downloading or using my connection for nothing but seeding i would be able to hit above a 1.0 ratio in 5 months. so i looked for mods and stuff, regrefully all i found was this german site and tried to decipher it. too difficult... after more searching i found ratiomaker, boosted my ratio to 8.0 in three seconds!~

later i wanted more advanced stuff so i regged here and stuck it out with the german and downloading. after a few warnings i got the hang of it, then after english subforum came(peer to peer only :icon_angry[1]:) i got addicted to posting and leeching and still am! on my shitty connection i've been downloading at my max speed for about 10 months minus the little time i play online gaming to get lower ping i stop it for a bit. before leech mods i would only do dvd-rips which didn't take much but now average 700-1000 gigs / month downloading full dvds :tussie:
 
Kenrin schrieb:
now average 700-1000 gigs / month downloading full dvds :tussie:
Damn. What is your average download speed and what is your connection?
I get up to 300KB/s on HTTP and 200KB/s on BitTorrent clients. My average on both is 50KB/s through my cable connection. [btw I haven't tried l33cher mods on BT clients yet]

Also 00de.de has also taught me a little bit of German:top: ...I use to know a little bit a couple of years ago. [I learnt a bit while translating a game.] Now I can sort of understand what people are saying. :top:
Danke für alles (hopefully I didnt stuff that up:tongue: )
 
This site is the first and only forum I have signed up for and I feel it's a great site to discuss anything computer related (I have learned a bit of German as well). Recently, I've received a harsh warning for spam and now I'm deeply regretting it. Oh well. Hope other people find this site as useful as i do.

Good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. :smile:
 
aussie7 schrieb:
Damn. What is your average download speed and what is your connection?

3 megabits, 340-370K down. freaking blows, i hope my town gets 5 meg soon so i won't have to download 24/7
 
Like many others I found 00DE while googling for the smashers and shu mod. Some of the info posted here is pretty good:top:
 
well, few month ago, when israelian were pretend to mass cheating over torrent trackers, i didn't search for the cheats at all, because on trackers i was member their ip (for the whole *.is) was banned.

but a few weeks later, on some tracker there was a discussion about banning power user because of cheating, so i decided to do some google searching and have found this board, now i'm quite active member here.
 
Kenrin schrieb:
3 megabits, 340-370K down. freaking blows, i hope my town gets 5 meg soon so i won't have to download 24/7
Yeah, I have got cable its officially uncapped down, 256K Up...The most I get is 1.5MB/s-2MB/s down but I dont really count that because those speeds are downloading from Australia.
When I get my modded modem I will try to average 500KB/s and build it up over time to 1MB/s. My cable company wont know the difference as alot of people in other states claim they get this speed constantly.

wireless schrieb:
You`re absolutely right, perfect.
Danke.
 
i did found it by random search at google.de
 
I type in google bit torrent cheats and i found Ratio Maker but I can't download it from official site so I type once again in google RatioMaker and - 00de.de. After it I have very big ratio in torrent sites and fast emule :smile:
 
AsukaLangley schrieb:
I thought this would be an interesting topic for us to discuss :)

how did you come across 00de ?? and how has it changed you ?

I myself came across this wonderful site when someone from filelist.org said something about members of the site haveing insanely high share ratio were probably useing Smashers Mod on a forum topic so i went to my handy dandy little google search engine and typed in "Smashers Mod" then came to this site :smile:

Now I cant imagine life without leecher mods :top: I hated haveing to leave my download on up to 6 hours after finishing my download just to achive 1:1 share ratio on bt sites where there arent that many peers but tons of seeds, thats not to say I dont "share" I still do sometimes but with leecher mods I only share about half the time i used to or less :smile:



haha man, i actually did the same thing as you!
I like forum so its just great finding this really helpfull Forum!
I love Torrents so i couldnt be happier!
 
It was a thread about cheating and i was like how though. So wanted to find out. I think i used torrent cheat or cheat ratio torrent or something in google and it came up with various mods. so i then googled those mods and came here.
 
fiveseconds schrieb:
Like many others I found 00DE while googling for the smashers and shu mod. Some of the info posted here is pretty good:top:


same reason here... :top:

the best emule and BT mods are right here, so...
 
Found this site by google for shu's mod.Took about 2 weeks to get registered and then looking at site and reading up on some great topics.I will be here for some time and will try to start some new threads soon...lol

:tongue:
 
Like everyone else, I too was looking for torrent mods and came across this site. Google did its job! ^_^
 
Since I joined 00de my tomatoes are growing faster. Also my grass seems greener on my lawn. Great forum!
 
First mention of site was somewhere in talk of ratios. Since then though I have found a good way to get super ratios. (I know that some have said they have lower upload speeds then down and I cannot figure out how that is possible but anyway) what I do..

I pick up a film at a 0day site that has tons of users and no ratio tracking and when it is finished I copy it to another directory they use uTorrent for all uploads. I can then upload this file to all the private sites I want and it is a quick way to build up a ratio. Only 3 days ago I finally got into a very big 0day site that had closed registration for many months. First thing I did was grab films they had from other sites then seeded a couple of days and got above 7 gig - their wait period limit. So now I have 7 gig - 0 and can now use site with all that "free" credit. I have only 1 meg speed but I keep it pegged 24/7 and have god ratios on all sites - usually between 3 and 5.

I just got Archangel lat night on one site but now am seeding it on another at 120 kbs - my max so 430MB per hour - does not take long to build a nice ration that way even with only 1 Meg bandwidth.
 
came across here when I looked for mods
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten