Guess That Movie By The Screenshot!

  • Ersteller Ersteller Kurupt06
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
K

Kurupt06

It's simple. You post a screenshot, or two, and people have to guess what it is. After that, you can post a different screenshot from a different movie.

vlcsnap540371xr.png
 
Interesting game idea xD. I would guess, but i dnt wanna embarass myself, lol!
 
I love this game! :2368:
Clues are allowed?
 
That's Vin Diesel in Pitch Black, right?
 
Gigli schrieb:
That's Vin Diesel in Pitch Black, right?
yeah your right!
btw clues are allowed if you want.

Here is another one, maybe a little harder?
vlcsnap958564at.png
 
I'm saying...
Ocean's Eleven or Ocean's Twelve

can't say from which one it is (if it's from one of them ^^)
 
lol, good that I never attempted to guess the first picture.
 
Annihilat schrieb:
I'm saying...
Ocean's Eleven or Ocean's Twelve

can't say from which one it is (if it's from one of them ^^)
Good be, that guy who is sitting looks a little like Don Cheadle.
 
Annihilat schrieb:
I'm saying...
Ocean's Eleven or Ocean's Twelve

can't say from which one it is (if it's from one of them ^^)
yeah your right its Ocean's Twelve. Any one have some sceenshots toto post.?
 
that guy looks like austin powers??
 
He really looks like him, but the movie is definitely not one of the Austin Powers's movies.
 
my favourite movie and Book!

A Clockwork Orange :top:
 
"A Clockwork Orange" is correct, it's your turn. :wavey:
 
That looks just like Russell Crowe's hand in A Beautiful Mind(2001).
 
@mistert

yeah, that's correct. :richter:
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
 
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten