Family Guy: The Leak Story

  • Ersteller Ersteller JamesButler
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
Lol yeah I saw this online, I wasn't going to download it cause I thought it's a fake since I didn't see any ads for it on TV, but guess its legit. Hehe, hope its not as bad as the Star Wars III "working version" kind.
 
Hmm... maybe they'll try to make up for this being leaked so early by putting lots of extra material and bonuses on the DVD.

Has anyone watched it yet? I want to download it, but it sounds too much like that episode where Stewie and Brian lose their plane tickets and travel across the country to get back home.
 
just a n00bish question but it this Family Guy series that good? (Never watched it)...
 
oh wow... i love family guy! seth farland is a genius...

family guy/american dad are hilarious... but back at the topic at hand... oooh must look for this... it looks like it was a straight-to-tv release?
 
That's crazy! I heard about this on The Screen Savers today (great show btw). I'm gonna have to check it out, if only I feel sliiightly guilty about it. Great show tho, should be a great flick
 
Hmm, now it's time for guessing, where was the lack ?? DVD-Factory, a Journalist or what ?? ^^
 
Re: AW: Family Guy: The Leak Story

superdave schrieb:
just a n00bish question but it this Family Guy series that good? (Never watched it)...

No, it is very over rated. And very simple humor so the americans can understand it :biggrin:
 
Re: AW: Family Guy: The Leak Story

superdave schrieb:
just a n00bish question but it this Family Guy series that good? (Never watched it)...

It's awesome...

Prolly the funniest show on television.

I love it.

:biggrin:
 
It has its moments -- it's pretty outrageous in the kind of jokes it gets away with at times, but all in all it's just like that episode where they lost their plane tickets.

Though hearing them actually curse is kind of funny.
 
Can't wait to watch this.. it's sitting on my HDD waiting for me :top:

Heard it's a bit off since they had to have more story development in the movie, but it should be good
 
Grabbed this the other, not yet watched tho.

Looks great from sample!
 
Re: AW: Family Guy: The Leak Story

superdave schrieb:
just a n00bish question but it this Family Guy series that good? (Never watched it)...
Yes.

And ive had the DVD for like 3 days now :biggrin:
Its a good movie. :tongue:
 
i didnt like it thogh


i prefeer the tv version :P
 
The first three seasons of Family guy were great, now that it has returned to TV , IMO , seems lacking and unfunny, I hope this movie recaptures some of the originality of the first three seasons , otherwise I fear it's time to put this horse to rest.
 
yeah it was really good I hope everywane can whatch it...:smile:
 
Didn't wahtched yet... dld it rite now :biggrin:
 
the jokes in the family guy begin to get tiresome after awhile. See south park: bigger longer and uncut, that was a funny movie.
 
superdave schrieb:
just a n00bish question but it this Family Guy series that good? (Never watched it)...

It's like married with children in cartoons.
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten