eMule Flux / eMule Smasher / Shareaza Smasher

  • Ersteller Ersteller oXyde
  • Erstellt am Erstellt am
O

oXyde

Which in your opinion is the best? can't decide myself.

What i noticed:
eMule Flux:
- starts downloads rapidly
- hacks work cool
- problems with connecting to servers (keeps disconnecting)

eMule Smasher:
- nice intro :wink:
- cannot activate smash-o-matic options :eek13:

Shareaza Smasher:
- well, works on G1/G2/ed2k...
- crashes often...


Dunno. any other ideas? which is best to use? or perhaps some other mods?
 
I heared about the "eMule 0.47a Razorback 3 Edition 1.3" it's working good.

Try it!
 
emule dazzle mod works seamlessly
 
emule flux is good for me ("no upload" function). tried to install it to another computer, but it can't find any servers. maybe firewall problem?
 
reindeer schrieb:
emule flux is good for me ("no upload" function). tried to install it to another computer, but it can't find any servers. maybe firewall problem?

You can't see any server or you can't coonect to any server?
If their are no servers in the server display than download or copy a server.met file in your config folder.
 
How well do these eMule mods work for you guys? Does it significantly increase your download speeds?
 
I think that smasher's emule is the best eMule :klatsch_3: . The music are the best!! Very good speed and no crashes!!:biggrin:
 
I use Pimp my eMule been using it for ages :) Excellent mod, although its based on an older eMule :(
 
There is a new version of Flux out that solves the random crashes.

Can I post it here?

If so do I need to start a new thread?

Cheers

Edit: Never mind I saw it posted here: h**p://forum.00de.de/emule-flux-v0-47c-codename-hidden-and-dangerous-06-06-updated-version-36336.php
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten