Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin dies, killed by stingray on diving expedition

star_1234

Well-known member
Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin dies, killed by stingray on diving expedition

:frown: Read it here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786

When I first heard this last night I was absolutely shocked. He was a great man. He did shows for kids and adults. He brought back the love for exotic animals and made a whole generation interested in them.
His kids show, Croc Files, was very interesting even thought they were geared for kids. It was very fun yet informative. I'm sure some of the kids who watched that will become what he was.
The adult show, Crocodile hunter was always fun. At first my family and I always thought he was funny and really watched it as a comedy. As it went on, we actually got interested in everything else, not just the accent, the fighting, etc.
I will really miss this man!

R.I.P. Steve
 
yeah, steve irwin was a great man. he had infinite passion for life that he shared with rest of the world, and finally died doing what he loved. in this world full of scum, that's one light for future generations. rip stevo.
 
it is a big shame....
when i heard the news i couldn't beliebe it, it is a great loss for the world and for all of us who knew him in some kind of way.
we will miss you Steve!!...wherever you are...
 
What a shocker that was when I was zapping thru the channels and I saw the news on CNN, his show was the only one I liked about wild life and nature.
 
what you guys are saying is all true, but you guys gotta remember that when you play with fire - you get burned. i suggest you go see the south park episode featuring steve and see what i have in mind :P
 
I feel so sorry for family, but I know he died doing what he loved.....which is little consolation :(
 
it was a dangerous job, unfortunately for his family and his friends!!! more than 500 million people had seen his show, just a tip
 
I watched his shows on TV whenever I got time. The crocs never got to him, such a pity some stingray did.

RIP Steve
 
RIP Steve, you were the best crocodile hunter ever. I'll defenitly miss your shows :(
 
I will miss his shows to they were very good. It's a shame that he died because of a miserable stingray.
 
tyr4 schrieb:
imo it was a terrible fatal accident, but we must know that all ocean creaturea that have some poison defence have the most lethal poisons ones, because of the water environment they r in,

the poison must to be very strong not to vanished in the water immediately


the stingray tale poked through his chest, its still on everyday in australia here....quite sad :frown:
 
I'm an aussie, and no we don't all wrestle crocodiles..It's sad that he died, but he died doing something he loved...WTF is up with parents buying steve erwin halloween costumes that's so messed up it's not funny!
 
it was kind of waiting to happen... :shockkk!:
 

Beliebte Schlagwörter

Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Es ist möglich, dass diese oder andere Websites nicht korrekt angezeigt werden.
Du solltest ein Upgrade durchführen oder einen alternativen Browser verwenden.

Zurück
Oben Unten