NoName Crew presentz
(¯`I.¸¸.I-- Size --I.¸¸.I´¯)
( ¯ ` I . ¸ ¸ . I = ° ° ° ° [ 5 MB ] ° ° ° ° = I . ¸ ¸ . I ´ ¯ )
(¯`I.¸¸.I-- Upper --I.¸¸.I´¯)
( ¯ ` I . ¸ ¸ . I = ° ° ° ° [ Chrisi000 ] ° ° ° ° = I . ¸ ¸ . I ´ ¯ )
(¯`I.¸¸.I-- IP Vertigger --I.¸¸.I´¯)
( ¯ ` I . ¸ ¸ . I = ° ° ° ° [ macht kollege ] ° ° ° ° = I . ¸ ¸ . I ´ ¯ )
(¯`I.¸¸.I-- Space --I.¸¸.I´¯)
( ¯ ` I . ¸ ¸ . I = ° ° ° ° [ rapidshare.de ] ° ° ° ° = I . ¸ ¸ . I ´ ¯ )
- New: Added support for a new version of the Puppetlock protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: SetDisplayFrequency.exe updated, added optional keyword "/keep" to keep the frequency after reboot
- Fix: USB sticks were visible in AnyDVD's status window
- Some minor fixes and improvements